Monday, 12 March 2012
Small World.
I flew back to Glasgow yesterday from Belfast International. Despite the title of this blog I didn't meet anyone I knew. It's always interesting taking off and looking down before the plane rises above the clouds. Everything looks tiny from up that high. Makes you think how small we are. I guess it really is a small world. Clouds look like marshmallow or cotton wool when you're up above them. It amazes me how uncomfortable people get when they're forced to spend a reasonable period of time in close proximity to those they don't know. Im talking about the plane journey and the waiting before it. By "uncomfortable" I don't solely mean it in a physical sense. I mean it regarding their emotional state as well. You sit next to someone and they wish you could have sat at least a chair away from them. Last saturday morning me and ben were heading out early for photos. Before we left I put my empty glass back in the fridge instead of the milk carton. We laughed but only because we were sleep deprived. Told him I'd "Blog" about it. Im back now to the monotonous routine of having vast periods of free time. Oh well, I guess I'l make dinner soon. Tricked you again into thinking that in this blog there would be a decent philosophical or moral discussion worth your time. Nope..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment