Friday, 9 March 2012

Chicken and Sweetcorn Pie.

I got up super early this morning to take a photo of a sunrise. Seemed worthwhile as I havnt seen one for about five months. Drove to ballywalter, (that was the place I last saw one) and got my camera stuff out of the car. Didnt really go to plan but I took some photos. Good thing was it gave me time to look at things, and think a little. I was mostly walking about in a trance like state, so I was really just looking at things. Regarding my general health, being out and about on some beach probably beats looking at a computer screen, so thats one positive.

Im back home at the moment, getting a break from universtiy. I'm enjoying it here, being away from home for 24 hours a week for something like six weeks on end is just a bit of struggle. But still, gotta do law, thinking about the future or something like that. Buh.

Sorry this post doesnt have any real point to it. Although I'm not actually sorry, cause you didnt have to read it :) Nothing in this post is really expressed coherently, I'm blaming that on how tired I am.

Oh by the way.. Im eating a chicken and sweetcorn pie at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment